My dear sweet friend Daphnee posted something that caught my eye the other day, i found it interesting and wanted to give a try. There are quite the number of interesting questions! so here goes
1. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail?
To be the best parent i can to my dear Alina, her love for me as a daughter leaves no doubts so how can i fail?
2) What would you do if you were ten times bolder in your relationships, work, family, and spiritual life?
I would go on a cross country hike in Asia knowing my loved ones and my family are supporting me, in search of peace in my heart and hopefully find where i belong.
3) What would you be doing if you had all the money in the world?
I would take give it to to a reputable charity knowing it would make a difference in someone’s life, I’ve lived my life so it’s only fair to give someone willing a second chance right?
4) If you could teach something, what would you want to teach?
I would teach anything and everything i know, knowledge isn’t something you keep to yourself but something you pass on.
5) If you left this life tomorrow, what message would you leave behind for the next seven generations?
Keep learning and never stop discovering, don’t ever look down when everything is always around you.
6) How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
Life is already short enough, i don’t have enough time to redeem myself for my past sins.
7) When was the last time you went someplace you had never before?
Back in 1998 when i went to Singapore, best travel idea i ever had! what a fun place!
8) What is your biggest dream?
For my daughter to one day read all that I’ve written and do something incredible with her life
9) Can you describe your life with a six-word or less sentence?
Life isn’t just about breathing, it’s about constant discoveries
10) When was the last time you tried something new?
June last year, i came to WordPress! love this place!
11) What makes you come alive?
Hanging out with my little lady and listening to her stories
12) How much control do you have over your life?
I am in control of my emotions and on the path i take, so i guess pretty good control!
13) How would your life be different if you knew you weren’t judged or criticized?
I wouldn’t be where i am now, i’m a different person from the days i had to fight in court for the rights to Alina
14) Why do you love what you love?
I love writing, it’s not only my way to release my thoughts and emotions. But, it feels great knowing others feel the same way.
15) When you’re much older, what type of stories do you want to tell?
The kind of stories that would inspire the will of discovery
16) Beyond color, nationality, job titles accomplishments, sexual preferences, or labels given by others… who are you?
I am but a just a man, nothing more nothing less.
17) Are you settling?
Uhm, wha? am i settling for chocolate cake or vanilla? am i settling for tea or coffee? wha?
18) What does your joy look like today?
Happy!! every time i read people’s posts about how happy they are!
19) Finish this sentence: When i think of love, I think of…
The unconditional love my daughter has for me
20) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a cop, but i then realized i want to be a paramedic instead. I want to help, to heal as much as i can.
21) What could you say was your defining moment?
Facing the judge in family court, speaking without a script or planning ahead and just speaking my mind
22) How do you define “soul”
The voice within that speaks volumes, when you have no one else to turn to
23) When did you become so fearful as an adult?
When i had to face a judge for the first time in court, i don’t have much faith in our legal system
24) If you could go back and do something again, would you have made the same choices?
Yes, it is because of my past actions that i am where i am today.
25) If you were God, with the absolute power of creation, how would the world look?
A world of constant wonder, discoveries and creations
26) What are some things worth fighting for?
This may sound cliche, but things like love and faith are all worth fighting for
27) What is the most important thing to teach a child?
Tolerance, in a world with little to none
28) Where is heaven to you?
In my heart, it is where i know peace
29) What do you want your future self to say about your present self?
Wait, for the right one.
30) If you were God, with the absolute power of creation, how would the world look?
It would be a world of tolerance, less spite where everyone could support each other physically and emotionally.