In the past few days, I received awards from three of my dearest friends. First one i received was from the owner of the blog A Scribbling Hermit, the second award i received from the owner of The Wit Continuum. To my super pleasant surprise i also received an award from the wonderful owner of the blog The Indiscretions of William. I couldn’t thank you enough my friends! i am without a doubt so honored that you have selected me for this award! if any of you haven’t visited these wonderful blogs? i highly recommend you do, trust me! you’ll enjoy them just as much as i have
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the award-giver and link them back to your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award onto 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
4. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things about me:
- As you all know i’m a single father to a beautiful little lady, she’s the most beautiful and amazing girl i know.
- I am a level 2 Occupational First Aid attendant at Rogers Arena
- I am a physically active health freak that loves to run
- I can be confusing at times, especially with my slightly Spanish and Asian accent all mixed into one
- I can’t stand liars and fakes
- I have a lot of respect for people who aren’t afraid to show how they really are
- I can be too blunt at times for some people
So, now that you know a little more about me? let’s get started on the nomination! Drum rolls please!
1) Micanonymous – For all of the fun photos and great stories she writes!
2) Miss L.F - We only known each other a short time, but your great posts and ideas always keep me coming back for more
3) Embrace & Evocative – Heart touching poetry and thought moving posts, love every post
4) Evilnymphstuff - Not even close to evil but beautiful with wonderful posts.
5) Ramblings of a knitting goddess - She’s so creative with her wonderful knitting and stories, truly versatile
6) Arabian Rose - So much more than a rose, her beautiful heart and words are amazing as they are touching.
7) Graceyyy - Put away any food searching apps you might have if you live east coast Canada, her posts are all you need to know all the best places for food and where to have a great time!
8) Kath Flores - What a talented artist, her work is so lifelike! take a look
9) Heart Of Bella - Beautiful poetry and words that will move you and make you think all at the same time..
10) Pierre Morgan - If you want to go on a journey of discovery right from your room? visit this blog! i promise you will enjoy it just as much as i do
11) Tokyo Bling - Ever wanted to see beauty and wonder of Japan? this is the only stop you will ever need, the photography will take your breath away
12) Hot Chocolate And Books - Book reviews and thought moving posts, with a side of hot chocolate! yum!
13) Cookiemomma - She takes creativity to a whole new level! take a look at the Christmas posts about Riley and you’ll see what i mean
14) Hodgepodge For The Soul – Poetry, parenting and topics covering the world today. Definitely a versatile blog!
15) Love,Whit..Sharing art,life inspiration and ideas – The title says it all, inspirational messages and great photography to share with everyone. Every visit is fun!